The Board of Trustees of Unity St. Louis - South is a group of members voted into leadership based on their personal and professional skills and united in their love of Unity of St. Louis - South. Their purpose is to oversee the strategic plan and the financial state of the church while upholding Unity principles.
Their varied duties include:
• Upholding the spiritual purpose of the Ministry
• Holding the highest interest of the Membership in conducting the business of the Ministry
• Determining policies and procedures for conducting the business of the church
• Determining business needs of the Ministry & authorize payment of moneys for these purposes
• Managing the assets of the Church
• Establishing and overseeing committees to expand the effectiveness of the board & to create a community effort
If you would like to speak with a member of the Board, please call the church office at 314-631-2466.
Our Board of Trustees meets on the second Saturday of every month. If you are interested in being a guest at a meeting, please contact a member of the Leadership Team.
Unity of St. Louis – South Leadership Team:
Joan Langer, President
Al Sakalauskas, Vice President
Pat Dillon, Secretary
Jeanne Parker, Treasurer
Jessica Hrabak, Trustee
Tim LaFerney, Trustee