The Board of Trustees of Unity St. Louis-South is a group of members voted into leadership based on their personal and professional skills and united in their love of Unity of St. Louis-South. Their purpose is to oversee the strategic plan and the financial state of the church while upholding Unity principles.
Their varied duties include:
- Upholding the spiritual purpose of the Ministry
- Holding the highest interest of the Membership in conducting the business of the Ministry
- Determining policies and procedures for conducting the business of the church
- Determining business needs of the Ministry & authorize payment of moneys for these purposes
- Managing the assets of the Church
- Establishing and overseeing committees to expand the effectiveness of the board & to create a community effort
If you would like to speak with a member of the Board, please call the church office at 314-631-2466.
Our Board of Trustees meets on the second Saturday of every month. If you are interested in being a guest at a meeting, please contact a member of the Leadership Team.
Unity of St. Louis–South Leadership Team
Pat Dillon, President
Tim LaFerney, Vice President
Jeanne Parker, Treasurer
Diane Kohm, Secretary
Jessica Hrabak, Trustee